Sunday, November 4, 2012

ELA Common Core

My county has new unit overviews based of the Core Curriculum that are fantastic!  I might be biased because I helped write them with a great group of educators :)  You can check them out here: Manatee County Curriculum, Unit 3

I have a couple corresponding materials that have helped me instruct and assess.  Feel free to use them as you see fit.
 
 




 
My great first grade team and I worked to think of tasks that help us assess the progression of the standard. They are holistic rubrics that we are using as formative assessments.
 
Have a great night!
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Those are great graphic organizers. I was just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!
    Thank you for these organizers and the rubrics. I am in California and am in need of these kinds of rubrics. They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

***