Tuesday, February 3, 2015

YouTube Love

We are so lucky to have almost everything at our fingertips due to technology.  It has change so much during the past decade and has truly enhanced teaching in a very positive way.  More and more kids aren't experiencing what we once thought of as simplistic events that happened in our daily life and the language is lacking.  But we can let them experience it due to the creative minds like Mr. M (check him out in the first video). Today I am sharing a few of my favorite YouTube videos for the classroom.














This one is just for fun!


This is my students' favorite!!















I love to show my students this to get them excited about presenting their inquiry information!


Now I'm wondering which are your favorites??? Link below to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***