Saturday, December 6, 2014

Twinkle B.Merry McBushyplums

Our elf finally arrived!  Honestly, I felt a little guilty about not having one.  Letting kids down kills me.  Also, elves are just plain fun!

DAY 1:
Here is our dear, little elf!

This was waiting for the students....they couldn't wait to open it!


Inside was a special note from Santa.

I found this Elf name calculator which is the COOLEST THING EVER!  

Some students still wanted to make suggestions.  Afterwards they all got to vote and place it in the Elf box.

After voting we found out our elf's name is TWINKLE B.MERRY MCBUSHYPLUMS!!!

The second day was even better than the first.  The elf was hanging upside down with a sign saying "I LOVE my name!"  His name was taped up ALL over the room!  The very best part though was that he took the students elf pictures and put them on our quilt and gave them all elf names with the calculator!!  Check it out!
DAY 2:



The kids got another note from Santa!

That silly elf photo copied himself and gave the kids elf names!!





Later in the day, I let the kids free read for about 10 minutes.  I look over and this dear boy is reading to him....and he didn't stop with one book, he read several!  The kids' reactions have totally been worth the cost of the elf!  



Come back for more elf fun!
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

***