Sunday, March 2, 2014

Classroom Behavior Tips

We all have those years that challenge us.  This current school year has challenged my behavior plan.  I like to think I run a tight ship with the things I have put in place and in other years it worked.  By no means do I keep things exactly the same from year to year, I'm constantly revising with my new learning.

I have tried SO many things this year and some have crashed quickly and loudly!  Finally I have found what works for my class (as it sits right now...we have a very transient population).

 Displaying 20131121_090200.jpg
 Displaying 20140116_121638.jpg



My class from last year <3

 Click on the link or picture to pic up a song book of 12 songs to build community: Morning Songs

Here is my Spotify playlist for these songs: Morning Songs for School


 Displaying IMG_20131018_175323.jpg



Displaying IMG_20140220_194019.jpg


I realize this probably is just the tip of the iceberg but these tips have helped me keep my sanity this year!

1 comment:

  1. This is great information! I have an incredibly challenging group this year, so I feel you! Thanks for many tips I havent considered before (like the brain actually needing water to focus!).
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete

***