Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh My Word



A teacher at my school told me about an app today that I am just dying over.  I'm just so excited!!  Thank you Lindsay :)  Now drumroll please..............My Books Pro!!!!!

My Books Pro


This app is from Android and it allows you to scan the barcodes of your books and manage a book catalog.  I am so looking forward to using this app in my class room to check out books to take home!!  It will help with book loss and student responsibility.  I had a stack of books I bought today and scanned them all in and it was so easy.  You can also scan in bulk. 

Does anyone use this app?  Can you give me more details?


On another note I changed up my site for a little bit of summer cheer :)  To give credit where it is due I have to thank the ladies that are running our Summer Reading Academy for coming up with our motto, "Dare to be Wise!"  I just see it so fitting for the times we are living in and the changes that are coming.  So choose to be wise with me...it'll be fun!





4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea- barcoding your books! Those apps are so great!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome idea! I am terrible with keeping up with my books.

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've passed on The Lovely Blog Award to you. Please visit my blog to pick it up. Betsy @ Coco Goes to First
    *I hope you haven't already received it!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Betsy! I have received it before :) It's nice all the same!

    ReplyDelete

***