Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Inquiry Circle student learning sheets

As we get deeper into our inquiry circles I learn more and therefore react by creating ways to make it easier or work.  My intern and I made a list of all the little things we have learned along the way that needed some tweaking from our perspective.  One of these things being teaching the kids to think in an organized way.  Not necessarily teaching them all to research the same way but showing them ways they can organized their research.

Here is a Inquiry Circle Student Sheet pack with nine organizers to help guide thinking.







I think as we develop more of a complete sense (teachers and students alike) we will just do things naturally...until then I always like a little guidance :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***