Monday, January 30, 2012

Groundhog Day Fact Book

Sooo unfortunately I have to be out on Wednesday the 1st because what I really want to be doing is making predictions about that little groundhog!  The next best thing is to have my students learn about Groundhog Day and make predictions without me {boo :( }.

I quickly made this Groundhog Day Fact Book.  It includes predictions, visualizations and some vocabulary.  I hope your kiddos enjoy it!




Good luck with your predictions!  I'm hoping for early spring {yes, I do live in Florida and don't even have it that bad }.

3 comments:

  1. Great book, thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower! I am looking forward to exploring your very cute blog!
    Shawna

    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Following you!
    www.literacyminute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

***