Sunday, January 8, 2012

Center Accountability

Moving into our second sememster, the accountability piece increases for our ever growing students.  They have become so capable and now it's time to step it up. 

Here is an accountability sheet that my students will be responsible for weekly.  Note that there is a place for goal setting and accountability.  It includes both Math and Literacy.  My math centers change weekly based on what we are learning.  My literacy centers do not have activities rather authentic reading experiences.  The back page is an extra support for the literacy centers.

The students are also responsible for keeping track of their centers by coloring them with the day's color.  I know that it will take a little time to learn but I think my students will be better for it.  I know that when I reflect I usually find a way to better myself and fine tune pieces that needed a little work.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

***