Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Character and Setting Graphic Organizer

Hey there....feeling very tired these days but happy :)  Love my little firsties but they deplete my drive to do almost anything at night.  Anyone out there feel me?

So I have a quick freebie today.  It is a graphic organizer that ties in story elements and questioning.  Get your copy here ---->  Character and Setting GO
 
Hope you enjoy!  I also hope that sometime soon all the extra stuff to do will die away and I will be back blogging...wish me luck!
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Yes, I'm exhausted at night too. I hope that after the first month that I will have more of a balance in my life!

    Great freebie!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged goldcoders hyip template

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. website builder free

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries black hair London

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. front line workers

    ReplyDelete
  6. The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Vanity mirror

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. Contour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post . lacoste eau de lacoste

    ReplyDelete

***