Monday, July 9, 2012

Bucket Fillers


Last year my class started bucket filling.  I think it is a great message to send to our students...to strive to do something for others and feel that pride in your heart.  I plan on using it again this year and I made this cute little owl bulletin board set.  I will write a child’s name on each owl and hang a bucket below it.  Each time the bucket is filled the student adds a sticker to their bucket and gets to each lunch with the teacher :)





I’m hoping to use this as my main reward system because I like that it is mainly intrinsic.  Last year I got caught up in multiple reward systems because my class dynamic kept changing.  This year I am making a strong commitment to this system and making it work year round! 





3 comments:

  1. Whooooooooo wouldn't LOVE lunch with the teacher!

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a great idea!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bulletin board and bucket filling idea!! I also do bucket filling in my room and I am so borrowing this idea!! Hope you don't mind!! Will have to come up with an idea for my western theme!! Love it. Thanks
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete

***