Monday, July 9, 2012

Bucket Fillers


Last year my class started bucket filling.  I think it is a great message to send to our students...to strive to do something for others and feel that pride in your heart.  I plan on using it again this year and I made this cute little owl bulletin board set.  I will write a child’s name on each owl and hang a bucket below it.  Each time the bucket is filled the student adds a sticker to their bucket and gets to each lunch with the teacher :)





I’m hoping to use this as my main reward system because I like that it is mainly intrinsic.  Last year I got caught up in multiple reward systems because my class dynamic kept changing.  This year I am making a strong commitment to this system and making it work year round! 





9 comments:

  1. Whooooooooo wouldn't LOVE lunch with the teacher!

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a great idea!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bulletin board and bucket filling idea!! I also do bucket filling in my room and I am so borrowing this idea!! Hope you don't mind!! Will have to come up with an idea for my western theme!! Love it. Thanks
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day.Retro clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great bulletin board and bucket filling idea!! I also do bucket filling in my room and I am so borrowing this idea!! Hope you don't mind!! Will have to come up with an idea for my western theme!! Love it. Thanks.how much to cut down a tree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb post, we enjoyed each and everything as per written in your post. Thank you for this article because it’s really informative, I Really like this site.how much does it cost to cut down a tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent read,Positive site,I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style.Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Susan Hais Loved this too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent idea indeed! Rinella Prosthetic is a place to heal your knees issues regarding health, we would love to welcome you.

    ReplyDelete

***