Monday, May 21, 2012

O-FISH-ally swimming on to bigger waters

My kids have only 12 days left and I only get to spend 10 with them :(  I am on the team to take the Core Curriculum standards and make them into a curriculum for our county....it's quite the job but another interesting facet to our teaching world.

Since my days are numbered and we aren't allowed to print anything (!) I created a one page document for the kids to remember each month that we spent together this year.  I made one for K, 1, and 2.

It's quick and easy!  I was also going to get some goldfish and swedish fish for them to snack on during this activity.  I hope you enjoy this time of reflection and are able to relax knowing you have a whole summer to refresh!!







1 comment:

  1. What a cute little phrase... I unfortunately can't use the activity but I just may use that phrase for an activity that I can use!

    Thanks!
    Taylor
    BakingCraftingTeaching Oh My

    ReplyDelete

***