Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rested, relaxed and ready to go

I took a major break from my blog.  I normally can't put my brain to rest but I did a really nice job over break.  I went to the beach, movies, museum, and had a lot of family time...it was perfect.

I'm back and have a little something to share with you.  As I am assisting my intern and trying to give her practice and knowledge I decided that we should document conferences with our writers.  We can look at trends and growth just like we do during our reading conferences.  So here is a little form for y'all :)

If you haven't had spring break, then you have something to look forward and if you have enjoy getting back to your kids.

5 comments:

  1. I just awarded you two awards! You're awesome. Stop by and check it out!
    http://mcteach5.blogspot.com/2012/03/linky-party-intermediate-grades.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 this for my little first graders! Is there a way to get a copy of this? Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you click on the red link above the picture it will take you to google docs and you can download or print it. I will also send a copy to your email when I get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh! Thanks, that worked perfectly! =) I can't wait to show my grade level this ... we may be revising to fit our school and our kids' needs but it's a great start!

    ReplyDelete

***