Tuesday, January 10, 2012

After the running record

So you take the running record and mark it all up, then what do you do?  Here is a Miscue Analysis sheet to guide you to making the right decisions for your reader.  It is based off Fountas & Pinnell's book Guided Reading.

After I complete it, I make a grouping sheet based off levels and needs of the readers.  I take a running record on each child monthly because I feel that it keeps me in tune with my readers....plus I like that one-on-one time!  I hope you find this useful.  It you have any questions, please comment or email.
 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the miscue analysis sheet. I find it very helpful and will share it with my primary teachers at school. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

***